If you do own a Samsung Android mobile phone or tablet, and now want to connect it to your computer with a USB data cable to perform various tasks, then you will need to install the latest Samsung USB Drivers on your PC to make it work perfectly.
Although, your computer may already be supporting your device while connecting it with a USB cable, if it is so, then you may avoid installing it but frankly, it is always recommended to install the USB drivers so as to be able to make everything work and perform various tasks on your phone or tab through your computer.
For example : I’m having a Samsung Galaxy S3 Android Smartphone and I’m now able to transfer files & folders from my PC to my mobile phone or from my device to my computer, synchronize music, install or flash custom ROMs (firmwares) & custom recoveries with Fastboot & ADB, play music & videos on my PC directly from the device’s storage and do a lot more other tasks associated with my phone on my computer.
Not only Galaxy S III, but this ultimate USB driver will make your computer compatible with various other Samsung Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy Note, S II, S, Y, Ace, Tab and many other mobile phones & tablets running on Google’s Android mobile operating system.
Now, let’s get ahead, and let me share the download link of the latest Samsung USB Drivers for Windows PC as well as tutor you on how to install it right away on your computer :
How to Download & Install Samsung Mobile USB Drivers on Your PC ?
(1) First of all – Download the latest version of Samsung USB Drivers for Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP : 32-bit and 64-bit (x86 & x64) from any of the links given below :
(2) It’s a compressed .zip file, so you will at first need to extract it with an unzipping tool such as Winrar, Winzip etc.
(3) Now open the folder into which you had extracted the compressed .zip file and start the setup file (.exe).
(4) After that, follow the prompted steps on the setup window and complete the installation process.
(5) Now just restart your computer. That’s it, you will now be able to connect your Samsung mobile phone or tablet with your PC.
Remember that you must keep the driver software updated to the latest version so as ensure complete functionality of the driver and be able to connect your Samsung Android device properly with the computer.
To update the driver, just go to – Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Universal Serial Bus Controllers, right click on the respective driver name and select – “Update Driver Software“.
That’s it, you are now done. Just connect connect your Samsung Android mobile phone or tablet with your computer and perform various tasks with your device right from your personal computer.
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter via the subscription box available in the right sidebar of our blog and stay updated with all new articles of The Internet Buzzer.
Don’t Miss to Check this Post Out : Download Uniblue Driver Scanner 2013 with License Key.
This Samsung Mobile USB Driver does have support for – Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note & Galaxy S2 [Tested Personally]